Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day 223 - 225 - Leaving Tanzania, Back to Zambia


I am leaving Tanzania after seven wonderful weeks of volunteering and sightseeing. I can't say enough about everything I have experienced here and the incredible people that I have met along the way. I know that these are lasting relationships that I will cherish forever. I am so thankful that God led me to this country. However, I am looking forward to getting back to Serenje to see the progress that has been made on the orphanage and see everyone, especially the children!
I arrived safely to Serenje on Sunday afternoon, after a 19 hour bus ride to Mbeya, Tanzania, on Friday and an overnight train ride Saturday. I picked up this bunch of bananas for the orphans off of a Mama at one of the train stops for $2...


No comments: